Basic Design consists of Membrane Walled Furnace and Steam cum water Drum Assembly which is popularly known as “ Membrane Walled Combination Multi Fuel Fired Boiler “ .The Design is Combination of Fire cum Water Tube type wherein heat radiation is transmitted in water walled furnace and Convective conductive heat transfer in the Drum Assembly The water wall furnace chambers is where the fuel feeding takes place . The Boiler is designed to have flexibility of firing fuel either manually or automatically or both . It ideally suits larger fuels like Wood Logs / Coal / Baggage which can be fired manually and the other lighter Fuels like Husk/Saw Dust automatically with the help of screw feeding system .
Membrane walled furnace is provided with Headers which is in turn is connected to the Boiler Drum with Down comer and Riser Tubes. Riser and Down comers are designed to establish continuous natural water circulation circuit.
Boiler Drum consists of Steam cum water drum combined with a smoke tube Boiler and
Model Name : Shanti Combi-Flame Boiler
Model No : “ EF-MW Series “
Fuels : Husk , Coconut & ground nut shells
Evaporation capacity : 1000 kg/hr. To 15000 kg/hr.
Working Pressure : 10.54 kg/sqcm to 17.5 kg/sqcm
Firing Mode : Manual & Automatic
- Has Flexibilty of using both Multi Fuels larger & lighter fuels
- Can be suppled in both Manual firing and Auto firing mode
- Larger Grate Area suitable for lower grade & larger volume fuels .
- Higher steam space to ensure dry steam
- Designed having 4 pass ( with APH) to derive maximum efficiency
- Easy access of maintenace and tube cleaning
- Cost Effective design in higher capacities in 4 tons & above when compared to Packaged
- Use of superier quality valves and fittings ensure durability and negligible maintenace
Shanti External Furnace Multi Fuel Fired Boiler suits all type of small and large process industries like Para-boiled Rice Mill , Chemical / Pharmaceuticals , Agro based industry , Solovent plants , Papers , texttile , EPS and other process industries.